Amala Paul Wiki and Biography
|Date of Birth||26th October in 1991|
|Age Till Now|
|Sun sign / Moon sign||Scorpio / Taurus|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimetres)|
|Weight||56 kgs (123.46 pounds)|
|Eye Colour / Hair Colour||Black|
|Hobbies||Cooking,Dancing and Reading|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)|
|Birth Place||Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala|
|Father and Mother Name||Paul Varghese & Annice Paul|
|Favorite Actor& Actress||Amir Khan,Amitabh Buchchan,Brad Ptta & Katharine Hepbum|
|Favorite Destionation||London, Paris|
|Awards Achievements||Won As Best Actress Critics - Tamil For The Movie Aadai In Behinwoods Gold Medal The Year 2019, Won As Best Actress – South For The Movie Mili In Filmfare Awards South The Year 2016,|
|Nominations||Nominated As Best Actress – Tamil For The Movie Thiruttu Payale 2 In Filmfare Awards South The Year 2018, Nominated As Best Actress For The Movie Amma Kanakku In 6th South Indian International Movie Awards The Year 2016, Nominated As Best Actress – Tamil For The Movie Amma Kanakku In Filmfare Awards South The Year 2016,|
|Remuneration||Net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.|
Amala Paul Nickname, Father name, Mother name and Family details
- Amala Paul is the talented film actress who appears mainly in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu film industry.
- This marvellous actress has made her debut in the Indian film industry with the Malayalam film and after that, she has appeared in various films in the industry.
- Her nickname is Anakha, she has changed her original name to this because of one of the director but this name could not work as after this name has been changed her film was got flop and hence she changed her name to original, she is popularly known by her screen name that is Amala.
- Her father’s name is Paul Varghese and her mother’s name is Annice Paul. She also has one brother whose name is Abhijit Paul.
Amala Paul Date of Birth, Birth Place, Age, Sun Sign and Moon Sign
- This spectacular actress was born on 26th October 1991 in Kerala; she was born in a Christian family in Ernakulam which is one of the popular and famous place in Kerala.
- The sun sign of this talented actress is Scorpio whereas her moon sign is Taurus, she is one of the versatile actress in Indian film industry.
- This 29-year-old actress has started her acting career with the film called Neelthamara, this film was released in the year 2009.
Amala Paul Salary, Net worth and Remuneration
- Remuneration of this marvellous actress is not known and also her net worth is also not known.
- This fabulous actress charges for one film is also not known, this talented actress has won many awards in her career and also she has won the awards in several languages films.
Amala Paul Marital Status and Boyfriends
- In the year 2011, this marvellous actress was having an affair with director A.L.Vijay but both of them always denied their relationship.
- In the year 2014, the couple got married in Chennai with all custom and rituals, but there were conflicts with the actress and her in-laws about working in the industry.
- Finally, in the year 2016, the couple filed for divorce over the conflicts between their relation and finally in the year 2017 the couple got divorced with each other.
- After her divorce, there were the rumours that the actress is in relationship with the musician Bhavinder Singh and it is also said that the couple has got married secretly.
Amala Paul Famous role and Awards Won
- In the year 2011, she has won many awards for the film called Mynaa, she has won Edison Award, Tamil Nadu state award and Vijay award for this film.
- In 2012 she has won Jaya Awards for Deiva Thirmagal, in 2013 she has won the award for Run Baby Run, in 2014 she has won awards for Oru Indian Pranayakatha, in 2016 she has won the award for the film Mili and in the year 2019,
- She has won Behind woods Gold Medal award for best actress critics for the film Aadai.
- This marvellous actress has portrayed good roles in her films; she is one of the versatile actresses who can fit in any character and in any kind of roles.
Amala Paul Award Nominations
- In the year 2009, this fabulous actress has made her debut in the film industry and this talented actress has got her first nomination in the year 2010 for the film Mynaa, she was nominated for Film fare and Vijay award for best actress.
- In the year 2011, she was nominated for the film Deiva Thirumagal for film fare award.
- In the year 2012 she was nominated for film fare and SIIMA award for the film Love Failure, in the year 2013 she was nominated for Thalaivaa, in the year 2014 for Velaiyilla Pattathari,In the year 2015 she was nominated for film fare Asianet and SIIMA Award for the film Mili, in the year 2016 for Amma Kanakku and in the year 2017 for ThiruttuPayale 2.
Amala Paul Favourite Film, Actor and Actress
- From a young age, she was having a great interest in watching films and usually, she has watched all movies in the film industry.
- Her favourite film is Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro, this is a Hindi film which has Nasariddin Shah in the lead role, another favourite film is Hollywood film The Godfather.
- Her favourite actors are Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bacchan, she is also the fan of Brad Pitt as well. Her favourite actress is Katharine Hepburn.
- She likes reading and her favourite book is Rabin Cook and Thai, her favourite sports are Basketball and Soccer.
Amala Paul Favourite Food, Colour, Destination and Hobbies
- This marvellous and beautiful actress had a great interest in dancing and in acting, in the college and school days, she has participated in many cultural events in school.
- This beautiful actress has various hobbies like Dancing, reading and cooking, she likes to cooks and to try various recipes at home.
- Whenever she has the free time form shooting she will be in the kitchen or else she will be reading books.
- This non-vegetarian actress likes to eat various types of foods but Biryani is her favourite dish, she likes all type of Biryani.
- Favourite colour of spectacular beauty is Pink and her favourite destinations are London and Paris.
Amala Paul Figure, Height, Weight, Hair Colour and Eye Colour
- This flawless beauty has a very good and attractive physical appearance in the industry; she is the actress who is very conscious about her health and figure.
- Her height is 5ft 6inch whereas her weight is 56kgs, this beautiful actress is among the few tall and slim actress in the industry.
- She is also having a good and amazing figure, which is 34-26-35.
- This marvellous actress is very conscious about her work out and her diet; she is the actress in the industry who is well maintained.
- This natural beauty looks amazing in her deep and beautiful Black colour eyes and black colour hairs.
Amala Paul Educational Qualification
- This marvellous actress was born in a Christian family in Kerala, she has spent all her childhood in Kerala and also she has completed all her studies also in there itself.
- She has completed her schooling from Nirmala Higher Secondary School in Aluva and after that, she has gone to pursue her degree from St Teresa College in Aluva, she has completed her degree in BA in English literature from the college in Aluva.