Anjala Zaveri Wiki and Biography
|Date of Birth||20 April, 1972|
|Age Till Now|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom|
|Sun sign / Moon sign||Pisces / Aries|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches (180 centimetres)|
|Weight||58 kgs (127.87 pounds)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music, Acting|
|Eye Colour / Hari Colour||Brown / Black|
|Favourite Actor& Actress||Amitabh Bachchan & Rekha|
|Favourite Destionation||Dubai, Paris|
Anjala Zaveri’s Nickname, Father name, Mother name, and Family details
- Anjala Zaveri is a talented film actress who appears mainly in the Hindi film industry. She has also appeared in Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada films.
- This talented actress holds British citizenship and came to India after getting an offer to act in the film industry.
- This marvelous actress has made her debut in the Hindi film Himalaya Putra.
- Her father’s and mother’s names are unknown, and there are no other family details about this spectacular actress.
- Her name, Anjala, knows this magnificent personality. There are no other names for this beautiful actress.
Anjala Zaveri Date of Birth, Birth Place, Age, Sun Sign and Moon Sign
- This flawless beauty was born on 20th April 1972 in London, the most popular place in the world; this British actress was born in the United Kingdom and spent her childhood in her birthplace.
- This 47-year-old actress has a Sun Sign as Taurus, and Moon Sign as Cancer. Legendary actor Vinod Khanna founded this spectacular actress.
- This stunning beauty made her Hindi debut with the film Himalaya Putra, where she played the lead role opposite actor Akshay Khanna.
- This movie was the debut film of both the actors; the movie could not do any magic at the box office.
Anjala Zaveri’s Salary, Net Worth and Remuneration
- This stylish actress’s remuneration is unknown, and her net worth is also unknown.
- This fabulous actress has also appeared in many films in the South, but her charge for one film is unknown.
Anjala Zaveri’s Marital Status and Boyfriends
- When Vinod Khanna was looking for an actress for this movie, he left the country for some reason. At that time, he found Anjala.
- After seeing her, Vinod Khanna felt that she should be the actress for his movie, and he introduced Anjala to the film industry.
- This stylish actress is married to Tarun Arora. However, details about her marriage and her husband is also an actor and a model who appears mainly in the Indian film industry.
- There is no further information about her married life. This stylish actress stopped appearing in films after 2012, and Life Is Beautiful was her last film.
Anjala Zaveri’s Famous Role and Awards Won
- The only hit movie in the career of this actress was Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya, which stars Salman Khan and Kajol in the lead roles.
- This movie was a good hit at the box office and is the only movie that created any magic on the silver screen.
- In 1997, the actress was introduced in the Telugu film industry opposite Venkatesh. She has shared the silver screen with Chiranjeevi in a movie. This movie was a hit at the box office.
- She is married and settled; she has taken a short break from the industry.
- This marvelous actress has given some of the hit films in the industry but has not got any nominations, nor has she won many awards in her acting career.
Anjala Zaveri Award Nominations
- This gorgeous and glamorous actress has made her acting debut in a Hindi film called Himalaya Putra. This 1997 film has this marvelous actress playing the lead role opposite actor Akshay Khanna.
- This movie was the debut of both the actors, but this movie could not do any magic at the box office.
- But this talented actress was recognized by this movie. After her first movie could not do any magic at the box office, another film titled Betaabi.
- This film has Chandrachur Singh and Arshad Warsi in the lead role opposite this magnificent actress.
- This versatile actress has appeared in many films in various industries but has no nominations in her career.
Anjala Zaveri Favourite Film, Actor and Actress
- From a young age, she had a great interest in acting and doing an imitation of her favorite stars. She has not watched many movies.
- This fabulous actress has spent all her childhood in London, which is why she has not watched many films in the industry; she does not have any favorite films.
- But this wonderful and stunning beauty is a great fan of actor Amitabh Bachchan, whereas her favorite actress is Rekha.
- Apart from films and traveling, there are no other favorite things for this beautiful actress.
Anjala Zaveri’s Favourite Food, Colour, Destination and Hobbies
- This wonderful actress has never thought about acting in films; she has appeared in films by coincidence, and later, she has made this her career.
- The hobbies of this magnificent actress are listening to music, traveling, and acting. This beautiful actress likes to listen to music whenever she has time.
- This non-vegetarian actress likes various food items, but this health-conscious actress likes to have Fish, her favorite food.
- Her favorite color is black and white. This traveling lover likes to travel to various places; her favorite destinations are Dubai and Paris.
Anjala Zaveri Figure, Height, Weight, Hair Colour and Eye Colour
- This spectacular actress has a fabulous and very attractive physical appearance; she is the actress who attracts anyone in the industry with her charm and intelligence.
- This stunning beauty has a marvelous and fabulous figure and a height of 5ft 10inch.
- This tall actress weighs 58kgs whereas her figure is 32-26-34. This marvelous actress looks perfect with heightened costars.
- Due to her magnificent height, she suits all heightened actors. This versatile actress looks very pretty because of her deep brown eyes and silky black hair.
Anjala Zaveri Educational Qualification
- This glamorous actress was born in London and has spent all her childhood in the United Kingdom. She has also completed her all education in London. She has completed her schooling at one of the finest schools in London.
- After completing her schooling, she also enrolled herself in the graduation program. This stunning actress has completed her degree in A-Levels.
- She has graduated from one of the finest universities in the United Kingdom. After graduation, she was offered a film by legendary actor Vinod Khanna, and her career in the Hindi film industry started.
Questions and Answers about Anjala Zaveri
1. Q: When and where was actress Anjala Zaveri born?
A: Anjala Zaveri was born on April 20, 1972, in London, United Kingdom.
2. Q: How did Anjala Zaveri begin her career in the entertainment industry?
A: She started her career as a European model before transitioning into acting.
3. Q: What was her debut film in Telugu, and who was her co-star?
A: Anjala debuted with the Telugu film “Preminchukundam Raa” (1997) opposite Nagarjuna.
4. Q: In which other Indian film industries has she acted?
A: Anjala Zaveri has acted in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi films.
5. Q: What was her Tamil film debut, and who was her co-star?
A: She debuted her Tamil film with “Ullaasam” (1997) alongside Ajith Kumar.
6. Q: Which Bollywood film marked her debut, and who were her co-stars?
A: Her Bollywood debut was in “Pardes” (1997), where she starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhry.
7. Q: What role did she play in “Pardes”?
A: In “Pardes,” Anjala Zaveri played the role of Ganga.
8. Q: What role in which film earned her recognition in the Hindi film industry?
A: Her role as Mahalakshmi in “Satyamev Jayate” (1997) contributed to her recognition in Hindi cinema.
9. Q: Who is her favorite director in the Indian film industry?
A: She has expressed admiration for directors like Mani Ratnam and Priyadarshan.
10. Q: In which Malayalam film did she gain critical acclaim?
A: Anjala appeared in the Malayalam film “Nakshatratharattu” (1998), which received critical acclaim.
11. Q: What interests and hobbies does she have apart from acting?
A: Anjala Zaveri is interested in art and painting and occasionally indulges in this creative pursuit.
12. Q: Has she been involved in any philanthropic work?
A: She has been actively involved in charitable activities and social causes.
13. Q: What educational background does she have?
A: She pursued higher education in psychology before entering the entertainment industry.
14. Q: What is her approach to selecting film roles?
A: Anjala Zaveri was known for her selective approach to film roles, choosing characters that suited her style.
15. Q: What is her cultural background, and how has it influenced her career?
A: Her British-Indian heritage allowed her to blend into both Western and Indian cultural contexts seamlessly.
16. Q: How did motherhood impact her career in the entertainment industry?
A: Anjala took a break from acting to focus on her family and motherhood.
17. Q: What brands and products has she endorsed during her career?
A: Anjala Zaveri has endorsed various brands as a model and actress during her career.
18. Q: What is her legacy in the Indian film industry?
A: Anjala Zaveri’s contributions to Indian cinema during the late 1990s and early 2000s are fondly remembered by her fans, and she continues to hold a special place in their hearts.
19. Q: How did her modeling background contribute to her success as an actress?
A: Her modeling experience and striking looks played a role in her successful transition to acting.
20. Q: What are some of the highlights of her career?
A: Some highlights of her career include her Bollywood debut in “Pardes” and her role in the Telugu film “Preminchukundam Raa,” among others.
Unknown Facts about Anjala Zaveri
1. Early Life: Anjala Zaveri was born on April 20, 1972, in London, United Kingdom.
2. Modeling Career: Before entering the film industry, she started her career as a European model.
3. Telugu Debut: Her debut in the Indian film industry was with the Telugu film “Preminchukundam Raa” (1997).
4. Multilingual Actress: Anjala has acted in several Indian languages, including Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi.
5. Tamil Debut: She made her Tamil film debut with “Ullaasam” (1997) alongside Ajith Kumar.
6. Bollywood Debut: Anjala’s debut was with the film “Pardes” (1997), where she played the role of Ganga.
7. Model-Turned-Actress: Her striking looks and modeling experience contributed to her successful transition into acting.
8. Breakthrough Role: Her role as Mahalakshmi in “Satyamev Jayate” (1997) earned her recognition in the Hindi film industry.
9. Co-Star with Shah Rukh Khan: Anjala shared the screen with Shah Rukh Khan in “Pardes,” a significant career milestone.
10. Favorite Directors: She has admired directors Mani Ratnam and Priyadarshan.
11. Notable Malayalam Film: Anjala appeared in the critically acclaimed Malayalam film “Nakshatratharattu” (1998).
12. London Connection: Although born in London, she has established herself as a prominent actress in the Indian film industry.
13. Hobbies: Anjala is interested in art and painting, which she occasionally indulges in.
14. Endorsements: She has endorsed various brands as a model and actress.
15. Motherhood: Anjala Zaveri took a break from acting to focus on her family and motherhood.
16. Selective Roles: She was known for her selective approach to film roles, choosing characters that suited her style.
17. Philanthropic Work: Anjala has been involved in charitable activities and social causes.
18. Cultural Fusion: Her British-Indian heritage allowed her to blend into both Western and Indian cultural contexts seamlessly.
19. Educational Background: She pursued higher education in psychology before entering the entertainment industry.
20. Legacy: Anjala Zaveri’s contributions to Indian cinema during the late 1990s and early 2000s are fondly remembered by her fans, and she continues to hold a special place in their hearts.
These lesser-known facts show Anjala Zaveri’s life, career, and versatile presence in various Indian film industries.
Anjala Zaveri Acted Movies – Filmography
|Life Is Beautiful||2012||Telugu||Maya|
|Shankar Dada M.B.B.S.||2004||Telugu|
|Ullam Kollai Poguthae||2001||Tamil||Jyothi|
|Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya||1998||Hindi||Ujala|