Manisha Koirala Wiki and Biography
|Manu and Manya.
|Date of Birth
|16 August, 1970.
|Age Till Now
|Sun sign / Moon sign
|Cancer / Capricorn.
|5 Feet 4 Inches (166 centimetres).
|63 kgs (138.89 pounds).
|Dancing and Traveling, .
|Ex-Husband: Samrat Dahal (Business Man).
|Diploma in Film Making.
|Eye Colour / Hari Colour
|Brown and Black
|Father / Mother
|Prakash Koirala (Former Nepalese Politician) / Sushma Koirala.
|She is Lover of Homemade Food.
|Favorite Actor& Actress
|Ingrid Bergman,Kamal Haasan,Meryl Streep and Whoopi Goldberg.
|London and Kashmir.
|Won As Society Pride of India Honour For The Year 2019,Won As Excellence in Social Cause In Mahindra Udaya Festival For The Year 2019,Won As Breakthrough Performance For The Movie Lust Stories In Streaming Awards Year 2018,Won As Navbharat Times Award for Contribution to Indian Cinema In The Year 2017,Won As Nepal's Humanitarian Ambassador In Global Officials of Dignity Award For The Year 2015,Won As Spirit of Inspiration Award In London Indian Film Festival For The Year 2015,Won As Woman of the Year Award In India Today Woman Summit For The Year 2014,Won As Best Actress For The Movie Escape From Taliban In Bengal Film Journalists' Association Awards Year 2004,Won As Best Actress For The Movie Company In Filmfare Critics Year 2003,Won As Gorkha Dakshina Bahu In Honoured by the King of Nepal for achievement in the Indian Film Industry For The Year 2001,Won As Best Actress For The Movie Khamoshi: The Musical In Screen Award Year 1997,Won As Best Performance For The Movie Khamoshi: The Musical In Filmfare Critics Award Year 1997,Won As Best Actress For The Movie Khamoshi: The Musical In Filmfare Critics Award Year 1997,Won As Best Performance For The Movie Bombay In Filmfare Critics Award Year 1996,Won As Best Actress For The Movie Bombay In Filmfare Award Year 1996.
|Nominated As Best Actress For The Movie Lust Stories In News18 Reel Movie Awards Year 2019,Nominated As Best Supporting Actress For The Movie Mappillai In Filmfare Award Year 2012,Nominated As Best Actress For The Movie Dil Se In Star Screen Award Year 1999,Nominated As Best Actress Award For The Movie Dil Se In FilmFare Year 1999,Nominated As Best Actress Award For The Movie Khamoshi: The Musical In Filmfare Year 1997,Nominated As Best Actress Award For The Moive Akele Hum Akele Tum In Filmfare Year 1996,Nominated As Best Actress Award For The Moive A Love Story In Filmfare Year 1995.
|Networth:8 hundred million (INR)
Manisha Koirala Nickname, Father name, Mother name and Family details
- Manisha Koirala is the talented film actress from Nepal who appears mainly in Hindi and South Indian film industry.
- This fabulous film actress has started her career with the Nepali film and then she shifted to the Indian film industry.
- Manisha is the daughter of one of the reputed person in Nepal; her father’s name is Prakash Koirala who is one of the politicians from Nepal.
- He is the former politician in the country; her mother’s name is Sushma Koirala.
- The family and friends of this marvellous actress called her with the name Manu and Manya as these are her nickname. She also has one brother called Siddharth Koirala who is also an actor.
Manisha Koirala Date of Birth, Birth Place, Age, Sun Sign and Moon Sign
- This spectacular actress was born on 16th August 1970 in Kathmandu. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and also it is very famous for its temple that is Pashupati Nath temple.
- This flawless beauty has the dream to be an actress and according to that, she has made her preparations.
- This 49year actress has her Sun Sign Cancer whereas her Moon Sign is Capricorn.
- This talented and fabulous actress is a great warrior who fought with the dangerous disease called cancer.
- She is the cancer survivor and is now working for the awareness of this disease.
Manisha Koirala Salary, Net worth and Remuneration
- This Bombay film actress who has won such positive comments for her films had made her appearance in many industries in India.
- The salary of the actress is not known and also remuneration of the actress is also not known.
- The net worth of this actress is 8million in Indian currency.
Manisha Koirala Marital Status and Boyfriends
- In the year 1991, this marvellous actress has made her debut in Hindi film industry with the film called Saugdagar.
- This was one of the blockbuster hit of the industry, after that she has appeared in many films in the industry.
- While working in the films she had an affair with actor Nana Patekar and the actor has accepted this relation in front of media.
- But in the year 2003 they had a breakup, and after that Manisha got busy in her career.
- In the year 2010, the actress got married to the businessman of Nepal whose name is Samrat Dahal.
- The ceremony was taken place in the traditional way in Nepal and in the year 2012 the couple got divorced.
Manisha Koirala Famous role and Awards Won
- In the year 1995, this marvellous actress has made her debut in Tamil film industry with the film called Bombay.
- In this Mani Ratnam film, she has portrayed the role of a Muslim girl and this was one of the finest films on the Indian film industry.
- Her role in the film called Shaila Banu had made her famous all over the country.
- This talented actress has won many awards in the industry; her first award was in the year 1996 for the film Bombay, after that she won her best actress award for the film Khamoshi.
- In the year 2003, she won the award for the Film Company, apart from these she has won Gorkha Dakshina Bahu award by King of Nepal for her achievement in the Indian film industry.
Manisha Koirala Award Nominations
- After making her debut in Hindi film industry, this fabulous actress has got many offers from the film industry.
- She has appeared in many films and got many nominations for her films.
- This talented actress was nominated from the film 1942 a love story, in the year 1996 for the film Akele Hum Akele Tum, in the year 1997 for the film Khamoshi:
- The Musical, in the year 1999 for the film Dil Se, in the year 2012 for the Tamil film Mappillai and in the year 2019 for lust stories.
Manisha Koirala Favourite Film, Actor and Actress
- In the year 2013, this fabulous actress has overcome her illness with cancer and she has started her awareness program regarding this disease.
- This talented actress likes various films in the industry; the favourite film of this actress is Masoom, One Flow over the cuckoo’s nest, an officer and a Gentleman and last but not the least Kagaz Ke Phool.
- Her favourite actor and actress are Kamal Haasan & Ingrid Bergman, Meryl Streep, and Whoopi Goldberg.
- Apart from this she also likes drinks like fresh lime soda and strawberry Champaign; she also likes the perfume-like Private collection and Skate.
Manisha Koirala Favourite Food, Colour, Destination and Hobbies
- After completing her diploma in film making she got her first chance of acting as the leading actress in the Subhash Ghai’s film called Saudagar.
- This was one of the blockbuster hit of the Hindi film industry. After her first film was successful she has got many offers from the industry.
- This talented actress has various hobbies like dancing and travelling.
- This non-vegetarian lover likes all type of foods which are made at home.
- She doesn’t like outside food and generally prefers homemade food.
- Her favourite colour is white whereas her favourite destination is Kashmir and London.
Manisha Koirala Figure, Height, Weight, Hair Colour and Eye Colour
- This fabulous actress has a good physical appearance and is one of the beautiful actresses in the industry.
- This average height actress is having a very good figure and overall appearance, her height is 5ft 4inch whereas her weight is 63kgs.
- Her figure is 34-34-38; this flawless beauty has started her acting career with the Nepali film called Pheri Bhetuala which was released in the year 1989.
- This marvellous actress has very beautiful and small eyes; her eyes colour is black whereas her hair colour is black and brown.
Manisha Koirala Educational Qualification
- Born in Nepal, this fabulous actress has completed and spent all her childhood in India where she was raised by her grandmother.
- The grandmother of this marvellous actress has stayed in Varanasi and hence she lived with her grandmother in Varanasi.
- She has completed her schooling from Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya and after that, she went to Delhi for becoming the doctor.
- She has studied in Army Schools of Delhi campus and after that, she dropped her idea of becoming a doctor.
- In the National capital, she goes some of the modelling assignments and hence she shifted her focus towards acting.
- Later she moved to Mumbai to pursue her dream, she has completed a diploma in film making.