Radha Wiki and Biography
|Nick Name||Udaya Chandrika|
|Date of Birth||3rd June, 1965|
|Age Till Now|
|Birth Place||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.|
|Sun Sign / Moon Sign||Taurus / Aries|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters)|
|Weight||68 kgs (149. 91 pounds)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music Listening|
|Eye Colour / Hair Colour||Brown / Black|
|Father / Mother||Kunjan Nair / Sarasamma|
|Favourite Food||Mutton curry,Biryani,Rasam Rice|
|Favourite Actor& Actress||Ravichandran, Sharat Babu, Chiranjeevi, ANR, Shoban Babu & Radhika|
Radha’s Nickname, Father name, Mother name, and Family details
- Radha is a very talented and popular film actress who appears mainly in the Tamil and Telugu film industries; she has also appeared in many of Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi films.
- This spectacular actress’s original name is Udaya Chandrika, but she is more popular by her screen name, Radha.
- This fabulous actress is one of the most successful in the Tamil film industry; this marvelous actress was born to Kunjan Nair and Sarasamma.
- She also has two older sisters, Ambika Nair and Mallika Nair, who are also an actress in the South Indian film industry.
Radha Date of Brith, Brith Place, Age, Sun Sign, and Moon Sign
- This spectacular actress was born on 3rd June 1965 in Thiruvananthapuram, one of Kerala’s most beautiful and famous places.
- This flawless beauty started her career as the leading actress in the Tamil film industry, and later she appeared in various sectors as well.
- This 54-year-old actress has her Sun Sign as Taurus, whereas her Moon Sign is Aries.
- This spectacular actress was spotted by director Bharathiraja, and he gave her the first chance to act in a film in the year 1981 opposite actor Karthik,
- This film was a good hit and the career of this fabulous actress growing up.
Radha’s Salary, Net worth, and Remuneration
- The remuneration of this marvelous actress is not known, and also her net worth is not known.
- This spectacular and beautiful actress has appeared in many films, but her charges for one film are also unknown.
Radha’s Marital Status and Boyfriends
- This glamorous and very talented actress started her acting career as a teenager in a film, and later, she appeared in many films as the lead actress.
- This spectacular actress did not have any affairs with anyone in the industry; in the year 1991, she got married to Rajasekaran Nair.
- The details about her husband are not known; the couple has two daughters and one son.
- Her daughter’s names are Karthika Nair and Thulasi Nair, and her son is Vighnesh Nair.
- Her daughters are a well-known actress in Telugu and Tamil film industry.
Radha’s Famous Role and Awards Won
- This spectacular actress has appeared in many hit films and shared her screen with superstars like Kamal Hassan, Chiranjeevi, Krishna, and many more.
- In the Telugu film industry, she has shared her screen space with actor Krishna in around 19 films; this fabulous and very beautiful actress has given many hit and extraordinary films in her career.
- In 1985, this marvelous and stunning actress appeared in the film Idaya Kovil; this Mani Ratnam-directed film has actor Mohan and this fabulous actress in the lead role.
- Many critics and viewers in the industry appreciated her role and character in this film.
- Even though this super-talented actress has appeared in such wonderful films, she has never been nominated or won any awards.
Radha Award Nominations
- This flawless beauty started her acting career in the Telugu film industry with the film called Mr. Vijay, this film also stars Shoban Babu in the lead role.
- However, this film could not do any magic at the box office, but many peoples appreciated her work and her skills, and thus her career was started in the industry.
- Her career in the Malayalam film industry was not very well,
- in the Tamil and Telugu film industry, her work and career were marvelous, but her work was not appreciated in Malayalam.
- This beautiful actress has not received any nominations in her acting career; she was not nominated for any of her films.
Radha’s Favourite Film, Actor and Actress
- From a young age, she liked to watch films and had a great interest in acting, and also she liked to watch movies, but there were no favorite films for her.
- There are many films in the industry that she likes, and hence listing one name is not possible.
- This wonderful actress is a great fan of Ravichandran, Sharat Babu, Chiranjeevi, ANR, and Shoban Babu, whereas her favorite actress is Radhika.
- Apart from films and acting, there is no such thing in which this fabulous actress has an interest.
- There are no other favorite things for this spectacular beautiful actress.
Radha’s Favourite Food, Colour, Destination, and Hobbies
- This spectacular and very talented film actress has also appeared on television reality shows; in these shows, she has appeared as a judge.
- Apart from acting, this beautiful actress has various hobbies like traveling and listening to music; she likes to listen to music whenever she is free and has spare time.
- This nonvegetarian actress likes various food items, but her favorite ones are Mutton Curry, Biryani, and Rasam Rice.
- Her favorite color is black; this talented and very beautiful actress likes to travel to various places, but her favorite destination is Kashmir, also called the heaven on Earth.
Radha’s Figure, Height, Weight, Hair Colour, and Eye Colour
- This extremely beautiful actress has a very good and attractive physical appearance; she is the actress who has a marvelous height and figure.
- The height of this fabulous beauty is 5ft 6inch whereas her weight is 68kgs; this tall actress has an attractive figure of 34-28-38.
- This super-talented actress looks very pretty in all roles; she is among the industry’s most versatile.
- Her beauty has become more graceful because of her brown color eyes, and this beauty is increased by her black color silky hair.
Radha’s Educational Qualification
- This fabulous actress made her debut in the Tamil film industry with actor Karthik, and later they both appeared in many films, and the on-screen chemistry was fabulous.
- This beautiful actress was born in Kerala and has spent most of her childhood in her birthplace.
- She has completed her schooling at one of the finest schools in the city, but after her teaching, details about her education are unknown.
- Whether she has completed her graduation or degree is unknown as there are no details about her education.
Questions and Answers about Radha
1. Q: What is Radha’s full name?
A: Radha’s full name is Udaya Chandrika.
2. Q: In which film did Radha make her acting debut?
A: Radha made her acting debut in the Tamil film “Alaigal Oivathillai” (1981).
3. Q: Which South Indian languages is Radha proficient in?
A: Radha is fluent in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
4. Q: With which actor was Radha often paired on-screen in the 1980s?
A: Radha was often paired with actor Karthik.
5. Q: What were some of Radha’s acclaimed films?
A: Radha’s roles in “Kizhakku Vasal” (1990) and “Enga Chinna Rasa” (1987) were particularly acclaimed.
6. Q: Who is Radha’s sister, who also had a presence in the film industry?
A: Radha’s sister is Ambika.
7. Q: What was the name of Radha’s father, who was a well-known figure in Tamil cinema?
A: Radha’s father was M. R. Radha.
8. Q: How many children does Radha have?
A: Radha has three children.
9. Q: What was the nickname given to the on-screen pairing of Radha and Karthik?
A: They were affectionately known as the “Karthik-Radha” pair.
10. Q: What role did Radha play in the film “Alaigal Oivathillai” (1981)?
A: In the film, Radha plays the role of a young woman named Radha.
11. Q: After her marriage, what was Radha’s focus?
A: After her marriage, Radha shifted her focus to her family and personal life.
12. Q: In which languages did Radha act apart from Tamil?
A: Radha also acted in Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada films.
13. Q: What is the significance of the film “Enga Chinna Rasa” (1987) in Radha’s career?
A: The film showcased Radha’s versatile acting abilities and earned her recognition.
14. Q: Who did Radha marry?
A: Radha married Rajasekaran Nair, an industrialist.
15. Q: What are some of the lesser-known talents of Radha?
A: Radha is known to be a skilled dancer.
16. Q: How did Radha’s father, M. R. Radha, impact Tamil cinema?
A: M. R. Radha was a prominent actor and comedian who left a mark on Tamil cinema.
17. Q: How did Radha’s marriage influence her acting career?
A: After marriage, Radha took a break from acting to focus on her family.
18. Q: How did Radha and Karthik’s on-screen chemistry impact their careers?
A: Their chemistry made them a beloved on-screen couple, and they gained a dedicated fan following.
19. Q: What legacy has Radha left in the South Indian film industry?
A: Radha’s performances during her prime are remembered as significant contributions to the industry.
20. Q: What has been Radha’s approach to media and public appearances after her marriage?
A: Radha maintained a private life and limited public appearances after her marriage.
Unknown Facts about Radha
While Radha, the renowned South Indian actress, is celebrated for her on-screen presence, here are 20 lesser-known facts that shed light on various aspects of her life:
1. Stage Name: Radha’s real name is Udaya Chandrika. She adopted the name “Radha” for her acting career.
2. Debut Film: She made her acting debut in the Tamil film “Alaigal Oivathillai” (1981), directed by P. Bharathiraja.
3. Multilingual Talent: Radha is fluent in several languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada, which facilitated her success across different film industries.
4. Early Start: She entered the film industry at the tender age of 15.
5. Talented Family: Radha hails from a family deeply connected to the film industry, as her father, M. R. Radha, and her sister, Ambika, were also part of the entertainment world.
6. Popular Pair: Radha was often paired with actor Karthik in the 1980s, and the duo became one of the most beloved on-screen couples of their time.
7. Diverse Roles: She portrayed many characters, from traditional roles to more modern and challenging characters.
8. Breakthrough Roles: Her roles in films like “Kizhakku Vasal” (1990) and “Enga Chinna Rasa” (1987) were highly acclaimed and showcased her acting prowess.
9. Acting Hiatus: Radha took a hiatus from acting after her marriage to Rajasekaran Nair.
10. Family Life: Radha is married to Rajasekaran Nair, an industrialist with three children.
11. Post-Marriage Projects: She made a brief comeback to films after her marriage, appearing in select projects.
12. Business Ventures: Radha and her husband have been involved in various business ventures beyond the film industry.
13. Social Causes: She has actively supported social causes and has been associated with charitable activities.
14. Unseen Talents: Apart from acting, Radha is known to be a skilled dancer.
15. Legacy: Radha’s performances are remembered and celebrated by fans and the industry.
16. Low Public Profile: After her marriage, Radha maintained a private life away from the media spotlight.
17. Siblings: She has five siblings, including her sister Ambika.
18. Parental Guidance: Radha’s father, M. R. Radha, was a prominent actor and comedian in Tamil cinema.
19. Admired Pairing: Her on-screen chemistry with actor Karthik earned them a dedicated fan following.
20. Influence on Cinema: Radha’s contributions enriched the South Indian film industry during a significant era, and her performances continue to inspire aspiring actors.
These lesser-known facts provide a glimpse into Radha’s journey, her family background, her versatile talents, and her decision to embrace a more private life post-marriage, highlighting the multi-faceted nature of her persona.
Radha Acted Movies – Filmography
|Shanti Enathu Shanti||1991||Tamil|
|Ramudu Kadhu Rakshasudu||1991||Telugu||Renuka|
|Manaivi Oru Manickam||1990||Tamil||Gayathri|
|Manaivi Vantha Neram||1990||Tamil|
|Sathyam Sivam Sundaram||1990||Tamil|
|Kondaveeti Donga||1990||Telugu||Sri Kanya|
|Meenakshi Thiruvilayadal||1989||Tamil||Goddess Meenakshi|
|Oru Ponnu Nenacha||1989||Tamil|
|Chinnappadass||1989||Tamil||Radha / Dr. Kavitha|
|Two Town Rowdy||1989||Telugu||DPadmini / Puppy|
|Ullathil Nalla Ullam||1988||Tamil||Sheela|
|En Uyir Kannamma||1988||Tamil||Kannamma|
|Annanagar Mudhal Theru||1988||Tamil||Karthika|
|Sattam Oru Vilayaattu||1987||Tamil||Veni|
|Ninaive Oru Sangeetham||1987||Tamil||Pandimeena|
|Enga Chinna Rasa||1987||Tamil||Rukmini|
|Thandri Kodukula Challenge||1987||Telugu||Gowri|
|Mella Thirandhathu Kadhavu||1986||Tamil||Tulasi|
|Amman Kovil Kizhakale||1986||Tamil||Kanmani|
|Rakshasudu||1986||Telugu||Shailaja / Shailu|
|Nippulanti Manishi||1986||Telugu||Radha / Aasha|
|Oru Kaidhiyin Diary||1985||Tamil||Rosy|
|Agni Parvatam||1985||Telugu||Radha / Lulli|
|Ambigai Neril Vanthaal||1984||Tamil|
|Naan Mahaan Alla||1984||Tamil||Geetha|
|Goonda||1984||Telugu||Jayanti aka Jaya|
|Vasantha Geetam||1984||Telugu||Madhavi / Mary|
|Dongalu Baboi Dongalu||1984||Telugu||Satya|
|Thoongadhey Thambi Thoongadhey||1983||Tamil||Padmini|
|Muthu Engal Sothu||1983||Tamil|
|Vellai Roja||1983||Tamil||Merry Savari Muthu|
|Oru Kai Pappom||1983||Tamil|
|Enkeyo Ketta Kural||1982||Tamil||Kamatchi|
|Valibamey Vaa Vaa||1982||Tamil|
|Pakkathu Veetu Roja||1982||Tamil||Roja|
|Tik Tik Tik||1981||Tamil||Radha|